# India's First Abroad Preference
Study MBBS in Bangladesh
Bangladesh is one of the highly selected destinations for Medical Education not only by the Indian students but also by International students.
MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh could be a comparatively sensible choice primarily because of the quality of education and the fee structure for MBBS in Bangladesh. Indian students have an added advantage of cultural similarity. Bangladesh is gaining popularity as a study destination among the other international students. The cost of living and education in Bangladesh is quite affordable as compared to the other medical colleges around the world. The medical universities in Bangladesh are recognized and approved by the Medical Council of India, WHO, and UNESCO.
This mainly helps the students who graduate from these medical universities in Bangladesh to be eligible to appear for major tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the NBE India, under the observation of Medical Council of India (MCI) and practice in all countries across the globe. The standard of education is good and comparable to the other developed countries. Top medical universities in Bangladesh offers world-class education with high-quality standards and well-experienced staff. The graduates from top medical universities in Bangladesh are given the opportunity to attend various international seminars and conferences. This helps in their development as successful future doctors.
Know about Bangladesh
Bangladesh is a South Asian country situated in the east of India on the Bay of Bengal and shares its borders with India & Myanmar. It is known for its lush greenery and waterways. The three largest rivers of Asia, the Ganges (locally known as the Padma), the Brahmaputra (locally known as the Jamuna) and the Meghna, flows through Bangladesh and forms the world’s largest Bengal delta. The Sundarbans, which is on the southern coast is an enormous mangrove forest and is the home of Royal Bengal Tiger is shared between Bangladesh and India. Bangladesh is the world’s 8th most populated country. Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh. The 2nd largest city in Bangladesh is Chittagong. Bangladesh is a developing country and has the 2nd highest foreign exchanges after India. Major industries include textile, shipbuilding, leather, pharmaceuticals. The geography of Bangladesh is segregated between three regions. Most of the country’ region is dominated by fertile Ganges-Brahmaputra delta. The northwest and central parts of Bangladesh are formed by the Madhupur and the Barind plateaus. The northeast and southeast are the home to evergreen hill ranges. The air temperature in Bangladesh has never been recorded below 0 °C. Bangladesh has a very warm and humid monsoon that lasts from June to October and supplies most of the country’s rainfall.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Bangladesh
The following are the minimum eligibility criteria for admission in Bangladesh:
- The candidate should be above 17 years and below 25 years old as on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- He/she should have passed class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
- The candidate should have secured at least 60% in 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the major subjects.
- He/she should have qualified NEET.
- Only regular students are eligible. Students of the open school are not eligible.
Benefits/Why to Study MBBS in Bangladesh
- Quality of education is extremely good and is comparable to the other developed countries.
- The fee structure is comparatively low and affordable in comparison to the other countries across the globe.
- Bangladesh has top medical universities which offer world-class education and skilled faculty.
- The medium of instruction of the entire MBBS coursein Bangladesh is English.
- MBBS degree is recognized by MCI, WHO, and UNESCO and is accepted worldwide.
- The admission process is simple and much easier.
- Students pursuing medicineherealso get the opportunity to complete their internship program from world-class medical college, multinational companies and hospitals of the world.
- Hospitals in Bangladesh are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
MCI approved Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh
|Medical College||Tuition Fees for the 1st Year|
|Enam Medical College, Dhaka||USD 25,000|
|Southern Medical College, Chittagong||USD 21,000|
|Anwer Khan Modern Medical College, Dhaka||USD 26,000|
|Kumudini Women’s Medical College, Tangail||USD 18,000|
|International Medical College, Gazipur||USD 25,000|
|Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College, Gazipur||USD 14,000|
|Jahurul Islam Medical College, Bajitpur||USD 18,000|
|North East Medical College, Sylhet||USD 17,000|
|Sylhet Women’s Medical College, Sylhet||USD 15,000|
|Dhaka National Medical College, Dhaka||USD 28,500|
|Ragib Rabeya Medical College, Sylhet||USD 16,000|
|TMSS Medical College, Bogra||USD 20,000|
|Medical College for Women & Hospital, Dhaka||USD 22,000|
|Mainamoti Medical College, Comilla||USD 18,000|
|Popular Medical College, Dhaka||USD 20,000|
|Central Medical College, Comilla||USD 9,000|
|Universal Medical College, Dhaka||USD 16,000|
|Monno Medical College, Manikganj||USD 17,000|
|MH Samorita Medical College||USD 18,000|
|Ad-din Women’s Medical College, Dhaka||USD 20,000|
|Bangladesh Medical College, Dhaka||USD 22000|
|Green Life Medical College, Dhaka||USD 22000|
|North Bengal Medical College||USD 12000|
|Dhaka Central International Medical college, Dhaka||USD 16000|
RECOGNITION OF BANGLADESH MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES
- MCI (Medical Council of India).
- WHO (World Health Organization).
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education).
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates).
- Ministry of Education, Bangladesh.
- ACGME (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education).
MBBS ADMISSION IN BANGLADESH
Admission to MBBS in Bangladesh is open to all the foreign students, who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria. The applicants are not required to clear any entrance exam like TOEFL or IELTS but they must have a valid NEET Scorecard. Candidates can then visit the medical college to full fill the further proceedings in the context of admission.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MBBS ADMISSION IN BANGLADESH
- Duly filled application form and resume.
- Passport with three notarized photocopies.
- Passport size photographs.
- Birth certificate.
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheets.
- Scanned copy of NEET UG scorecard.
- Eligibility Certificate from the Medical Council of the concerned country.
- Medical Certificate with HIV test report.
- NOC for supporting the finances.
Other Abroad MBBS Destinations:
NEET PG Admission 2023 | Application Form | Important Dates | Results
PG Medical Admission In Nepal
Pave Your Way: Study MBBS In India
Information About NEET PG Counselling 2022 You Need To Know!
Study MBBS in Abroad
Choose from top institutions. Your Chanakya have works directly with institution.