# India's First Abroad Preference
Study MBBS in Belarus
Belarus is one of the highly selected destinations for Medical Education not only by the Indian students but also by International students.
Study MBBS in Belarus
Among many study abroad destinations to pursue higher education, Belarus is one of the most preferred destinations. MBBS in Belarus is of a very high standard, hence every year students from all over the world troop into Belarus for their Medical studies. The Belarusian MEDICAL Universities and other institutions are immensely equipped with education facilities to meet the standard of any present-day academic challenge. There are various medical universities, technical and technological universities as well as classical universities in Belarus. Medical courses in Belarus are of standard quality, hence, Belarusian medical universities are among the best medical universities in the world.
Belarus is one of the most beautiful countries which invests a significant portion of its budget on education to uplift its standards as per the settled international norms. That is the main reason why international students pursuing MBBS in Belarus acquire sufficient academic brilliance as well as practical knowledge of their field.With an uncomplicated procedure for its MBBS admission and advanced technology, Belarus is no less than any other European nation when it comes to delivering the best in class medical education through the top MBBS universities in Belarus. Be itthe low tuition fees, affordable living costs, welcoming natives or an excellent environment, MBBS in Belarus is incredible. In addition to that, the natural beauty of this incredible country will add much to your MBBS in Belarus drive.
Know about Belarus
Belarus is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe and it is known for its Stalinist architecture, grand fortifications, and primeval forests. The official language of Belarusis Belarusian and Russian. Minsk is the capital city of Belarus and it is the largest city situated on the Svislach and Nyamiha rivers.In addition, the capital is home to numerous houses of worship, including the neo-Romanesque Church of Saints Simon and Helena. Belarus borders five countries namely, Latvia to the north, Lithuania to the northwest, Poland to the west, Russiato the north and the east, and Ukraine to the south.
Numerous streams and lakes are found in Belarus. Three noteworthy streams pass through the nation, the Neman, Pripyat, and the Dnieper. The Neman streams westbound towards the Baltic ocean and the Pripyat streams eastbound to the Dnieper and the Dnieper streams southward towards the Black Sea.
Belarus has a cool continental climate moderated by the maritime influences from the Atlantic Ocean.Average temperatures in the month of January ranges from the about −4 °C in the southwest to about −8 °C in the northeast, but thaw days are frequent; correspondingly, the frost-free period decreases from more than 170 days in the southwest to about 130 in the northeast. Maximum temperatures in July are generally about 18 °C. Maximum rainfall occurs from June to August.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Belarus
The following are the minimum eligibility criteria for admission in Belarus:
- The candidate should be above 17 years and below 25 years old as on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- He/she should have passed class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
- The candidate should have secured at least 55% in 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the major subjects.
- SC/OBC/ST candidates must have at least 45% in 12th with the same subjects as that for the UR candidates.
- He/she should have qualified NEET.
- Only regular students are eligible. Students of the open school are not eligible.
Benefits/Why to Study MBBS in Belarus
- Globally approved medical universities.
- High-quality education, on par with global standards.
- Comparatively very cheap cost of education and low-cost living.
- English is the major language and all courses are taught in English.
- The duration of the MBBS course in Belarus is 6 years.
- WHO and MCI approved medical universities and colleges.
- No requirement of TOEFL or IELTS to join MBBS in the country.
- MBBS degree in Belarus is internationally eligible.
- Simple, straight forward, and easy admission process.
- Comparing with the cost of the European lifestyle, Belarus is quite affordable in terms of its tuition fee and living cost.
- Colleges, labs, and training hospitals equipped with state of the art facilities.
- Friendly, safe and secure environment for international students.
- The country’s climate is cold during most of the year, which makes a pleasant climate.
MCI Approved Top Medical Universities in Belarus
- Belarussian State Medical University.
- Gomel State Medical University.
- Grodno State Medical University.
- Vitebsk State Medical University.
Recognition of Belarus Medical Universities
- MCI (Medical Council of India).
- WHO (World Health Organization).
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education).
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates).
MBBS Fees in Belarus
The fee of MBBS in Belarus is the next sought aspect by the candidates who are planning to get admission into the Belarus medical college. We know that Belarus is one of those countries which is known for offering MBBS without compromising in the quality of education at the economical package.
|Name Of The University||Annual Tuition Fees|
|Vitebsk State Medical|
|Gomel State Medical|
|Grodno State Medical University||4300 USD|
MBBS Admission in Belarus
Admission to MBBS in Belarus is open to all the foreign students, who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria. The applicants are not required to clear any entrance exam like TOEFL or IELTS but they must have a valid NEET Scorecard. Candidates can then visit the medical college to full fill the further proceedings in the context of admission.
Documents Required for MBBS Admission in Belarus
- Duly filled application form and resume.
- Passport with three notarized photocopies.
- Passport size photographs.
- Birth certificate.
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheets.
- Scanned copy of NEET UG scorecard.
- Eligibility Certificate from the Medical Council of the concerned country.
- Medical Certificate with HIV test report.
- NOC for supporting the finances.
Other Abroad MBBS Destinations:
NEET PG Admission 2023 | Application Form | Important Dates | Results
PG Medical Admission In Nepal
Pave Your Way: Study MBBS In India
Information About NEET PG Counselling 2022 You Need To Know!
Study MBBS in Abroad
Choose from top institutions. Your Chanakya have works directly with institution.