# India's First Abroad Preference
Study MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is one of the highly selected destinations for Medical Education not only by the Indian students but also by International students.
Study MBBS in Ukraine
If you are disheartened with the cut-throat competition for MBBS admission in India, then MBBS in Ukraine can be an excellent opportunity for you to make a good career in the field of medicine. Today, when MBBS tuition fee is touching the sky in private medical colleges in India, MCI-approved top ranked MBBS universities in Ukraine offer marvelous options for the Indian students to pursue MBBS in Ukraine. With a high-quality medical education, Ukraine gives aspirants a remarkable opportunity to seek MBBS admission in Ukraine. Low tuition fees, affordable living costs, advanced technology, prominent faculty members, and easy process of MBBS admission in Ukraine are some of the prime reasons for Indian students to study MBBS in Ukraine.
Nowadays, Ukraine is gaining a lot of popularity among the international students who wants to pursue their MBBS from abroad. Ukraine comprises of many of world class Government Medical Universities that offer MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine at a very affordable costs. The students who complete their MBBS or any other medical degree from Ukraine are eligible to apply for job in any part of the world.The complete duration of an MBBS program in Ukraine is 5.8 years which includes an internship in it. The candidates are not required to pass any entrance examination to get medical admission in Ukraine. Thus Ukraine has made it much easier for the aspiring student to fulfil their dreams of becoming successful doctors.
Know about Ukraine
Ukraine is a country in the Eastern Europe. The country is arranged at the northwest end of the Black Sea offering its edges to Ukraine toward the east, Belarus toward the north, Poland toward the northwest, Slovakia and Hungary toward the west, and Romania toward the south-west and south, with Moldova in the center. Ukraine is the second-greatest country in Europe.At present, Ukraine is situated at the fourth position in Europe for having the greatest number of postgraduates in the field of the solution. Ukraine has different Top Government Medical Universities offering MBBS, MD and diverse degrees of prescription to the adjacent students and also overall students. All the Medical Universities in Ukraine are authorized by the world’s noteworthy affiliations like WHO and UNESCO. Ukraine’s climatic condition is usually dry and its terrain is affected with warm, dry summers and truly outrageous winters. The coldest month in Ukraine is usually January with daytime temperatures generally around 0°C. During summer daytime temperatures achieve 25-30°C, however at times very higher, at least 35°C, particularly in the inland zones.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Ukraine
The following are the minimum eligibility criteria for admission in Ukraine:
- The candidate should be above 17 years and below 25 years old as on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- He/she should have passed class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
- The candidate should have secured at least 50% in 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the major subjects.
- SC/OBC/ST candidates must have at least40% in 12th with the same subjects as that for the UR candidates.
- He/she should have qualified NEET.
- Only regular students are eligible. Students of open school are not eligible.
Benefits/Why to Study MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine Government is very keen on the development and improvement of medical education in the country. These medical universities get constant help from the Ukraine government for maintaining the standard of education. Here are some of the factors that attracts the foreign students to do their MBBS in Ukraine:
- Ukraine medical universities offers the best value for medical education for students from around the world in terms of quality, infrastructure and cost.
- The Ministry of Education and Science manages all the medical universities of Ukraine. The Ukraine government always helps the universities in resolving research and financial issues in education.
- The expense of MBBS and accommodation in Ukraine is very low. The cost of education is less for MBBS than the USA, UK, and numerous European nations.
- No donation is required to be paid for getting admission in a medical college in Ukraine.
- IELTS or TOEFL is not compulsory for MBBS in Ukraine.
- The medium of the guideline for the MBBS program in Ukraine in English.
- Many extracurricular and sports activities are held in the medical colleges that keep the students fit and active.
- The students here get the opportunity to take part in various seminars and international conferences.
- The students pursuing their MBBS in Ukraine are provided with multiple opportunities to participate in international exchange programs, conferences, and other scientific projects in various international universities which opens door for the students to achieve their goals in the field of medicine.
MCI APPROVED TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN UKRAINE
- Zaporozhye State Medical University.
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University.
- Kharkiv National Medical University.
- O. Bogomolets National Medical University.
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy.
- Lugansk State Medical University.
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM.
- Donestk National Medical University.
- Ternopil State Medical University.
- Odessa National Medical University.
- Black Sea National University.
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University.
- Sumy State University.
- Kharkiv International Medical University.
RECOGNITION OF UKRAINE MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES
- MCI (Medical Council of India).
- WHO (World Health Organization).
- Ministry of Education, Ukraine.
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education).
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates).
MBBS UNIVERSITIES AND FEES IN UKRAINE
The fee of MBBS in Ukraine is the next sought aspect by the candidates who are planning to get admission into the Ukraine medical college. We know that Ukraine is one of those countries which is known for offering MBBS without compromising in the quality of education at the economical package.
|Kiev Medical University, Ukraine||4500 USD|
|Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy||4900 USD|
|Vinnitsa National Medical University||4400 USD|
|Odessa National Medical University||30,070 USD|
|Donetsk National Medical University||4000 USD|
|Kyiv Medical University, Kiev Campus||3500 USD|
|Kyiv Medical University, Kharkiv Campus||3500 USD|
|Ivano Frankisvk Medical University||4000 USD|
|Kharkiv International Medical University||4000 USD|
|Zaporozhye State Medical University||4300 USD|
|V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University||4300 USD|
|Kharkiv National Medical University||4000 USD|
|O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University||4300 USD|
|Sumy State University||7000 USD|
|Black Sea National University||6900 USD|
|Ternopil State Medical University||4000 USD|
MBBS ADMISSION IN UKRAINE
Admission to MBBS in Ukraine is open to all the foreign students, who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria. The applicants are not required to clear any entrance exam like TOEFL or IELTS but they must have a valid NEET Scorecard. Candidates can then visit the medical college to full fill the further proceedings in the context of admission.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MBBS ADMISSION IN UKRAINE
- Photocopy of Passport.
- Passport size photographs.
- Birth certificate and 10th & 12th Mark Sheets.
- Scanned copy of NEET UG Scorecard.
- Eligibility Certificate from the Medical Council of the concerned country.
- Medical Certificate with HIV test report.
- NOC for supporting the finances.
Other Abroad MBBS Destinations:
NEET PG Admission 2023 | Application Form | Important Dates | Results
PG Medical Admission In Nepal
Pave Your Way: Study MBBS In India
Information About NEET PG Counselling 2022 You Need To Know!
Study MBBS in Abroad
Choose from top institutions. Your Chanakya have works directly with institution.