your chanakya

Haryana MBBS Counselling 2020: Important Dates, Admission and Reservation Criteria

Haryana MBBS Counselling 2020 Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Haryana, will conduct the centralized counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 in online mode, comprising of two rounds, and then in manual mode an additional mop-up round. Registration for the first round of Haryana MBBS counselling 2020 will commence on November, 2020. NEET 2020 qualified candidates will have to fill-in the application cum registration form of Haryana MBBS Counselling2020. Based on the scores obtained in NEET UG exam, the admission to 581 MBBS and 368 BDS seats will be offered by medical and dental colleges of the Haryana under 85% state quota seats.The seat allotment of Haryana MBBS Counselling 2020 will be based on both the state merit rank of the candidate and also the filled choices. Haryana MBBS/BDS counselling 2020 will be conducted for filling the 85% state quota seats in government and government-aided colleges, and counselling for the remaining 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats will be conducted by the DGHS on behalf of MCC. Additionally, all available seats in private medical and dental colleges will be also be filled through Haryana MBBS/BDS counselling 2020. Based on applications, DMER Haryana will publish a state merit list for each of the counselling rounds. The merit lists will be category-specific and released separately for government and government-aided medical and dental colleges and private medical and dental colleges. Haryana MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020: Important Dates Schedule Date Online Registration 1st Week of November 2020 Document verification November 2020 Display of eligible/ineligible candidates for admission to MBBS/BDS courses. November 2020 Online filling of preferences November 2020 Online allocation of course/institute November 2020 Last date of joining/deposition of original documents and requisite fee December 2020 Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 Criteria Haryana MBBS seat distribution Admission criteria Eligibility Criteria For 15% All India Quota seats MCC will conduct the online counselling on the basis of NEET UG scores to all government medical colleges. Open to all category candidates those who have qualified NEET UG 2020. For 85% State Quota seats Centralized counselling will be conducted by DMER, Haryana based on the state merit rank derived from NEET scores. Candidates fulfilling the domicile criteria are eligible for the 85% state quota seats. For private MBBS and BDS colleges DMER, Haryana will organize an online counselling based on the NEET 2020 scores. Private Medical/Dental institutions affiliated to Pt. B. D. Sharma University  of Health Sciences, 50% seats will be filled by state quota and remaining 50% seats fall under management quota and 15% seats under NRI quota. For deemed and central universities DGHS on behalf of MCC will conduct the seat allotment process using scores obtained in NEET exam. Open to all category candidates those who have qualified NEET UG 2020. Haryana MBBS Reservation Criteria In Haryana MBBS counselling the seats are bonafide for the Haryana residential candidates. Seats in the medical colleges are reserved as per the rules of Haryana Government. Category Reservation Scheduled Castes 20% Backward Class A (Excluding Creamy Layer) 16% Backward Class B (Excluding Creamy Layer) 11% Physically Handicapped Candidates 3% Vertical reservation within General caste category for Economically 10% Backward Persons)(EBP) 10% Horizontal reservation for Ex-servicemen/Dependent of freedom fighters  3% Based on the NEET UG 2020 score, the DMER, Haryana will prepare and release a merit list containing the scores, state merit rank, name of students and other details. Only aspirants whose application form has been accepted will be included in the Haryana MBBS merit list. DMER, Haryana will organize the Haryana MBBS/BDS counselling 2020 for the candidates included in the merit list. In order to participate for Haryana MBBS Counselling 2020, candidates need to provide their preferences of colleges and courses, in which they wish to get admission. Based on the choices filled, state merit rank and seats available, Haryana MBBS/BDS admission will be granted. Aspirants included in the seat allotment list must report at the allotted institute/college for document verification and completion of the admission process. After the completion of round 2 counselling, if there will be any vacant seats left, then the authority will conduct an additional manual mop-up round. Candidates those who have been allotted with seats must report at the designated colleges along with their relevant documents for verification and completion of the admission process.