# India's First Preference
Study MD MS In Abroad
Study MD MS In Abroad
Pursuing a Master of Medicine (MD) or Master of Surgery (MS) degree is a dream for many undergraduate medical students. after completion of a master’s degree, an undergraduate doctor becomes a specialist doctor Having a Master’s degree in Medical help the student enhance their professional career, With the advancement in technology and the growth of the healthcare industry, more and more students are considering pursuing MD MS abroad to get the best possible education and exposure.
Studying medicine abroad has many advantages, including access to some of the world’s leading medical institutions, exposure to diverse cultures and healthcare systems, and the opportunity to learn from experienced medical professionals.
Advantage of MD MS in Abroad
Entry to World-Top Institutions: Studying MD MS abroad allows students to study at some of the world’s best medical institutions. These universities had top research facilities and are well-equipped with the latest technology, and equipment, where students get access to world-class knowledge and expertise.
Exposure to Diverse Healthcare Systems: Every country has a unique healthcare and medical education system, and studying MD MS abroad provides students an opportunity to learn about different healthcare practice systems and teaching approaches. This can help students to develop a more comprehensive understanding of medicine and how it is practiced around the world.
Global Networking Opportunities: Studying MD MS abroad provides students an opportunity to meet and network with medical practitioners from around the globe. This can help them to build connections and relationships with excellent medical professionals and know the diverse healthcare practice system across the world, which can be useful in their future career options.
Better Job Probability: Studying MD MS abroad can enhance a student’s job opportunities, both at home and abroad. This is because they will have access to a higher level of education and expertise and they had a registration opportunity to practice medicine in the country where they studied and in their home country as well.
Who can apply for MD MS in Abroad?
Students holding a valid MBBS or equivalent degree from India or Abroad recognize by Medical Council of India can apply for MD MS course. Candidates need to go through the Common Entrance Test NEET -PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for Medical Postgraduate Courses (MD/MS/PG -Diploma) subsequent to finishing their MBBS. NEET-PG exam is conducted by NBE in online mode throughout the country in a single sitting.
About the National Board of Examinations (NBE): NBE was established in 1975 by Govt. of India in order to improve the quality of the medical science in modern medicine. NBE main objective is to conduct Postgraduate medical examinations of a high standard on all India basis. It is a completely online mode for the exams through the NBE. NBE is under the ministry of health and family welfare in India. According to the recent changes in medical entrance exams, NBE is conducting one single entrance exam for admissions to MD/MS/DNB courses all over the country.
Eligibility Criteria for MD/MS In Abroad
The following are the minimum eligibility criteria for admission in India:
- Candidates pursuing MBBS Degree or have completed the MBBS from Institutions recognized by Indian Medical Council (MCI) are eligible.
- The candidate has to complete one year of internships on or before 31st March of the commencement of academic year.
- The candidate has passed his/her MBBS with minimum of 50% for general category and 45% for SC, ST and OBC category.
- Foreign Medical Graduates- Candidates who have completed MBBS degree from institutions outside India must clear the FMGE Screening test and has permanent or provisional registration with MCI can apply for the NEET-PG exam, Candidates who have completed their internships before 31st March of the commencement of academic year can also participate for NEET PG exam.
- Foreign nationals – Candidates from outside India can also write NEET-PG exam, it is not mandatory for them to have temporary registration with MCI, they can write NEET-PG exam without MCI registration, however they can opt for temporary registration with MCI by paying prescribed fees ,but the person appearing for the exam must have registered with appropriate registering authority in his/her own country ,and his/her medical qualification should be recognized by the competent authority for the concerned country.