Overview of MCH Course
MCH – Super Speciality Degree (Master of Chirurgie)
M.Ch is a 2 years super specialty program in surgery. The entry requirement for this course is MS (Master of Surgery)
Still people are pondering over what suits each of us? Just a glance thru each specialties and eligibility for super-specialty from each Specialties / Subjects in which Postgraduate Degree and Diploma can be awarded by the Indian Universities and the eligibility requirements.
Study for M.C.H. (MASTER OF CHIRURGIE)
For which candidates must possess recognized degree of M.S. (or its equivalent recognized degree) in the subjects shown against them.
- MCh Cardio vascular & Thoracic Surgery – MS (Surgery)
- MCh Urology – MS (Surgery)
- MCh Neuro-Surgery – MS (Surgery)
- MCh Paediatrics Surgery – MS (Surgery)
- MCh Surgical Gastroenterology – MS (Surgery)
- MCh Surgical Oncology
- MS (Surgery), MS (ENT), MS (Orthopaedics), MD (Obst. & Gynae.)
- MCh Endocrine Surgery – MS (General Surgery)
- MCh Gynecological Oncology – MD/MS (Obst. & Gynae)
- MCh Vascular Surgery – MS (Surgery)