# India's First Abroad Preference
Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan is one of the top destination for Medical Education not only by the Indian students but also by International students.
MBBS in Kazakhstan
Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan has become increasingly popular among international students in recent years. With its affordable tuition fees, high-quality education, and modern medical facilities, Kazakhstan has become a popular destination for students seeking a world-class medical education. Kazakhstan is one of the Top destination for MBBS not only by the Indian students but also by International students. MBBS in Kazakhstan is considered as an affordable place in terms of medical education and living cost. Kazakhstan progresses itself as the regional heart for Central Asia. Every year thousands of students move to study MBBS in Kazakhstan to start their career as professional doctor. Reasons to select Kazakhstan for MBBS studies is that the medical colleges in Kazakhstan are recognized by WHO, MCI/NMC, USMLE, IMED, and GMC. The MBBS admission process in Kazakhstan is comparatively short and easy. Students do not need to appear in any entrance exam or also they don’t need to pay any huge fees to take admission in Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan.
Universities here provide a world-class Medical education to their enrolled students. Tuition fee and accommodation fees are also affordable. And while they are completing their last year of college, students are provided with training/ internship facility, and they get to work in clinics that run by the University. One of the most important benefit for the Indian students who pursue their MBBS in Kazakhstan is that they don’t need to learn the official language of Kazakhstan. Medical universities in Kazakhstan offers the medical course in English Medium.
Know about Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan is the world’s largest landlocked country and the 9th largest country in the world. Almaty, its biggest city is the long-standing exchanging center point whose historic points incorporate Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-period Russian Orthodox Church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, showing a huge number of Kazakh antiquities. The landscape of Kazakhstan incorporates in it the flatlands, steppe, taiga, shake ravines, slopes, deltas, snow-topped mountains, and deserts. Kazakhstan has an expected population of 18 million individuals. The Kazakh language is the state language, and the Russian language has an equal official status for all levels of administrative and institutional purposes. Kazakhstan is a member of the United Nations, WTO, CIS, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), the Eurasian Economic Union, CSTO, OSCE, OIC, and TURKSOY. The capital city of Kazakhstan is Astana. The currency of the country is Tenge. Many students choose their MBBS in Kazakhstan as it offers a low cost and high-quality MBBS course. Also, the currency of Kazakhstan, Tenge is weaker than INR. The Climate in Kazakhstan is continental. During summer the temperatures average more than 30 °C (86 °F) and in winter it averages to −20 °C (−4.0 °F).
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kazakhstan
The following are the minimum eligibility criteria for admission in Kazakhstan:
- The candidate must have been passed the 10+2 exam with the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Math and must have secured a minimum of the 50% aggregate if the student is from the General category. The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- Candidate should also have passed the NEET-UG exam as it is a mandatory requirement by the Kazakhstan medical university.
- Candidate must be of the minimum age of the 17 years in order to get admission.
- Candidate should also have a valid passport.
Benefits/Why to Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Affordable tuition fee structure.
- Best Teacher – Student Ratio
- The curriculum designed as per the international medical standard.
- Globally recognized medical degree.
- Offers high quality education and cheaper fees.
- Listed in World Directory of Medical Colleges.
- No donation & capitation fees to get MBBS seat in best medical universities.
- No IELTS & TOEFL.
- After completing MBBS from Kazakhstan medical universities, students are eligible to practice in any part of the world.
- All medical universities use modern technology and infrastructure.
- Cost of living in Kazakhstan is very cheap as compared to others countries in Europe.
- Tuition fee and accommodation fees are affordable.
MCI approved Top Medical Universities in Kazakhstan
Medical Council of India is the regulatory body which regulates the medical field or profession in India. Any doctor who wants to starts practicing as a doctor in India must satisfy the guidelines of the MCI, in order to start the doctor profession in the country. Here is the list of MCI approved top universities in Kazakhstan:
- Kazakh National Medical University.
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- Astana Medical University.
- Karaganda State Medical University.
- West Kazakhstan State Medical University.
- Kazakh Russian Medical University.
- Kokshetau State University.
- North Kazakhstan State University.
- Kazakh Medical University for Continuing Education.
MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan
MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan is the next sought aspect by the candidates who are planning to get admission into the Kazakhstan medical college. We know that Kazakhstan is one of those countries which is known for offering MBBS without compromising in the quality of education at the economical package.
Yearly Tuition Fees (US $)
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, Shymkent
North Kazakhstan State University, Petropavlovsk
West Kazakhstan State Medical University, Aktobe
Kokshetau State University, Kokshetau
Astana Medical University
Karaganda State Medical University
Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University, Almaty
Kazakh Medical University for Continuing Education, Almaty
Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty
MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan
Well if you are planning to pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan, the process of MBBS admission is very simple and hassle free.The duration of MBBS is of five years which is lower than that of many other countries.So, if you are interested in taking up the MBBS program from Kazakhstan, then you can check the eligibility criteria of getting the admission into the medical colleges of Kazakhstan, and then visit the medical college to full fill the further proceedings in the context of admission.
Documents Required for MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan
- Photocopy of Passport.
- Passport size photographs.
- Birth certificate and 10th & 12th Mark Sheets.
- Scanned copy of NEET UG Scorecard.
- Clearance Certificate of Police (PCC, Obtained after Receiving Passport).
- Bank Statement.
- NOC for supporting the finance
Top Preferred MBBS College in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh National Medical University.
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- Karaganda State Medical University
Other Abroad MBBS Destinations:
NEET PG Admission 2023 | Application Form | Important Dates | Results
PG Medical Admission In Nepal
Pave Your Way: Study MBBS In India
Information About NEET PG Counselling 2022 You Need To Know!
Study MBBS in Abroad
Choose from top institutions. Your Chanakya have works directly with institution.