# India's First Abroad Preference
Study MBBS in Russia
Russia is one of the highly selected destinations for Medical Education not only by the Indian students but also by International students.
Study MBBS in Russia
Russia has become one of the popular destination for medical studies amongst international students due to its global standards of education and low costs. The Russian government has subsidized medical education cost in Russia by 60 -70%. Compared to the western countries, the tuition fees for MBBS in Russian medical colleges is comparatively lower than many other countries. Russian medical universities occupy almost 30 positions amongst the top 100 ranking medical universities according to the World Health Organization. All the Russian medical universities are listed in the WHO and MCI, hence a student who gets MBBS degree from Russia can practice anywhere in the world including India. Past 15-20 years, the country has seen a surge in the number of international students coming to study MBBS in Russia. Every year thousands of Indian students graduate from popular Russian medical colleges. Indians completing their MBBS in Russian universities do not face a problem while appearing for the screening test, because universities keep up-to-date with the syllabus of the screening test, and they prepare students right from the first year of the course itself. High-quality education with lots of hands-on experience in the clinical field is what attracts aspiring students to study MBBS in Russia. Russia is a safe and secure place for Indian students. Duration of the MBBS course in Russia in English Medium is 6years. Students also have an option to opt MBBS in Russian Medium and the duration of which is 7 years which includes 1 year Russian Language Training.
Know about Russia
Russia is a vast country situated in Asia and Eastern Europe. Russia is considered as the largest country in the world by land area and it is also known as the Russian Federation. Moscow is the capital city of Russia and is the largest city in the world and the Russian Federation is the official name of Russia. Russia is one of the most populous countries in the world where you will find a very high density of people. The population of Russia is about 146.6 million. Russian is its official language. Russian government follows a democratic rule. The Russian Federation shares its borders with Finland, Lithuania and Poland, Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Norway Estonia, Mongolia, and North Korea. In comparison to the climate in India, the climatic condition in Russia is quite different. The country has a diverse climate. The average winter temperature in Russia falls as much as -20 degree Celsius while during autumn or summer can go up to 25 degree Celsius. Each house is fitted with a heating facility making it comfortable for the individuals to stay indoors.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russia
The following are the minimum eligibility criteria for admission in Russia:
- The candidate should be above 17 years and below 25 years old as on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- He/she should have passed class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
- The candidate should have secured at least 50% in 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the major subjects.
- SC/OBC/ST candidates must have at least 40% in 12th with the same subjects as that for the UR candidates.
- He/she should have qualified NEET.
- As per MCI’s latest notification in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2019, and did not qualify or appear in NEET 2019 should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.
- Only regular students are eligible.
Benefits/Why to Study MBBS in Russia
- No entrance exam and nodonation.
- Easy Admission Procedure.
- India and Russia sharesstrong cultural and economic connections.
- WHO, MCI recognized medical colleges.
- Duration of MBBS course in Russia (English Medium) is 6years.
- Affordable fee and low cost of living.
- Global exposure and worldwide recognition.
- The medium of the course is in English.
- Emphasis on smart aspects of teaching.
- Comfortable hostel accommodation on the field.
- Well-equipped hospitals with tertiary care.
- Globally acclaimed faculty, teachers and professors.
- University exchange programs with other European universities.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and advanced labs.
MCI approved Top Medical Universities in Russia
|Far Eastern Federal University||4800|
|Siberian State Medical University||6150|
|Dagestan State Medical University||5000|
|Mari State University||5500|
|Syktyvkar State University||5000|
|Perm State Medical University||5500|
|Volgograd State Medical University||6130|
|Northern State Medical University||5500|
|Crimea Federal University||6500|
|Ryazan State Medical University||5500|
|Kazan state medical university||6250|
|Kursk state medical University||6280|
|Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia||9050|
|Smolensk State Medical University||5500|
|Bashkir State Medical University||6000|
|Orenburg State Medical University||6000|
|Kazan Federal University||8000|
|Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU)||7700|
|I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University||9600|
|Tver State Medical University||7000|
MCI approved Top Medical Universities in Russia
- MCI (Medical Council of India).
- WHO (World Health Organization).
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education).
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates).
- ACGME (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education).
MBBS Admission in Russia
Admission to MBBS in Russia is open to all the foreign students, who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria. The applicants are not required to clear any entrance exam like TOEFL or IELTS but they must have a valid NEET Scorecard. Candidates can then visit the medical college to full fill the further proceedings in the context of admission.
Documents Required for MBBS Admission in Russia
- Duly filled application form and resume.
- Passport with three notarized photocopies.
- Passport size photographs.
- Birth certificate.
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheets.
- Scanned copy of NEET UG scorecard.
- Eligibility Certificate from the Medical Council of the concerned country.
- Medical Certificate with HIV test report.
- NOC for supporting the finances.
Other Abroad MBBS Destinations:
NEET PG Admission 2023 | Application Form | Important Dates | Results
PG Medical Admission In Nepal
Pave Your Way: Study MBBS In India
Information About NEET PG Counselling 2022 You Need To Know!
Study MBBS in Abroad
Choose from top institutions. Your Chanakya have works directly with institution.