DU PG Medical Admission 2019
Faculty of medical sciences, University of Delhi has authorized the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) to conduct the counselling for the admission to DU affiliated PG Medical colleges. The dates of DU PG Medical Admission 2019 has been announced by MCC in the official website. DU PG Medical Admission 2019 will be on the basis of scores obtained in NEET PG 2019.
Candidates those who fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the NBE for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses are offered admission by medical colleges affiliated to Delhi University.50% seats are reserved for DU quota and the remaining 50% seats from the government medical colleges will be reserved for All India Quota candidates. Around 22 PG degree courses, 10 PG Diploma courses and 9 MDS courses will be offered through DU PG Admission 2019.
DU PG Medical Admission 2019: Important Dates
Online registration of counselling
March 15, 2019
Last date to register
March 24, 2019
Filling of choices
March 19 to 24, 2019
Seat allotment Round 1
March 25 and 26, 2019
Result of Round 1 counselling
March 27, 2019
Reporting to Allotted College
March 27 to April 3, 2019
DU PG medical counselling Round 2
April 5 to 9, 2019
Filling of choices
April 6 to 9, 2019
Seat allotment process Round 2
April 10 and 11, 2019
Publication of Round 2 result
April 12, 2019
Reporting to the Allotted College
April 13 to 22, 2019
Mop-up round counselling
May 13 to 16, 2019
Filling of choices
May 14 to 16, 2019
Result of mop-up round counselling
May 19, 2019
DU PG Medical Admission Criteria 2019
The admission criteria for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses offered by the medical colleges under DU is as follows:
DU PG medical seat distribution
50% All India seats
Centralized Counselling based on the NEET PG 2019 Rank by MCC
50% DU Quota seats
Online Counselling based on NEET PG Merit Rank by MCC
DU PG Medical Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2019
The basic eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses are stated below.
- 50% DU Quota Seats: Candidates must have completed MBBS examination from Delhi University.
- 50% All India Quota Seats: Candidates must have a valid MBBS degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates must have completed the 12 months compulsory rotatory internship as on March 31, 2019, and must produce completion certificate at the time of admission.
It is mandatory to qualify NEET PG 2019 with the minimum qualifying cutoff marks as set by the NBE.
Minimum Cutoff Marks
DU PG Medical Registration Form 2019
- All the candidates willing to apply for admission to PG degree and diploma courses must register for DU PG Medical Admission 2019 through MCC.
- While filling DU PG Medical 2019 Application Form for DU PG Counselling 2019, candidates have to fill their basic personal, qualification, NEET PG 2019 and other details.
- The choices of colleges and specialization of courses should also be filled by the candidates.
- Aspirants must also pay the prescribed application fee of INR 1000 for General/Unreserved category, while INR 500 for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories.
- Candidates will also be required to upload the documents as required for DU PG Medical Registration 2019.
- After the allotment of seats, the selected candidates need to register with the Faculty of Medical Sciences and pay an annual fees amounting INR 15,600.
Document Required for DU PG Medical Admission 2019
The following are the documents which are required for DU PG Medical Admission 2019
- Passport size photograph.
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Voter Card/Passport etc.)
- High school/Higher secondary certificate for DOB.
- MBBS degree certificate.
- MBBS marks certificate of qualifying exam I, II and III.
- MBBS exam attempt certificate.
- Compulsory rotatory internship certificate.
- Registration certificate from MCI/DMC.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- PWD certificate (if applicable).
- Employer’s certificate/NOC (if employed).
- NEET PG admit card 2019.
- NEET PG score card 2019.
DU PG Medical Merit List 2019
The merit list will be prepared and published by MCC on the basis of marks obtained in NEET PG 2019 exam. DU PG Medical 2019 Merit List is the seat allotment list published by the NBE for DU PG Counselling 2019 process. Candidates included in the DU PG Merit List 2019 will be called for the Counselling Process. Once the candidate will be selected, he/she will be required to upload the relevant documents and pay the annual fee amounting INR 15,600. If in case, any candidate is unable to register themselves to FMSC for DU PG Medical Admission 2019, they will not be considered for the further admission procedure.
Key Highlights – DU PG Medical Counselling 2019
- The DU PG Medical Counselling 2019 will be carried out by the Directorate General Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of MCC. Candidates who register themselves will be eligible to appear for DU PG Medical Counselling 2019. DU PG Medical Counselling 2019 will be done in two rounds excluding mop-up round.
- Round I of DU PG Medical Counselling 2019 will begin from March 15, 2019. During online registration, aspirants have to choose the colleges and specialization courses as per their preferences. According to the preferences, DU PG medical rank and availability of seats, the admission to DU PG Medical Admission 2019 will be granted to the candidates.
- Once the seats will be allotted, the selected candidates are required to report at the designated college/institute for completion of DU PG Admission 2019. Along with that, the online registration must be done with FMSC to upload the documents and pay the fee amounting INR 15,600.
- The second round of DU PG Medical Counselling 2019 will commence from April 5, 2019, to fill up the remaining vacant seats under 50% DU Quota seats. In case after the completion of Round II, the NBE will conduct mop-up round counselling for the vacant seats, which will commence from May 13, 2019.