Kerala NEET UG Counselling 2020
Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will be conducting the counselling of Kerala MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020.The authority has started the second phase of the application process for Kerala MBBS admission wherein in NEET qualified candidates can fill their NEET scores form November, 2020 to December, 2020. Based on the NEET scores provided by the eligible candidates, the competent authority will prepare the state merit list.
In accordance with the notice issued by the authority specifying that admission to Kerala MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BSMS, BUMS, BVSc, BSc (Forestry) and BFSc will be taken through NEET UG scores. CEE will allotthe 85% state quota MBBS and BDS seats in government and all the seats in self-financing/private medical and dental colleges in Kerala, through a centralized counselling process conducted in three phases. An additional fourth round of counselling for BDS course will be conducted subject to the vacancy of seats. On the basis of state merit rank, Kerala MBBS state merit rank, preferences of colleges as well as courses, availability of seats and state reservation criteria, the Kerala MBBS admission 2020 will be granted.
Kerala NEET UG Counselling 2020: Important Dates
Online application start date (Second Phase)
Last date to fill application form (Second Phase)
Publishing of final merit list
Online registration of options (Choice Filling)
Trial allotment result
First counselling round
Remittance of admission fee and reporting to the college
Online option confirmation (Altering priority or deleting options)
Choice filling and locking of choices (Round Two)
Result of round two counselling
Kerala NEET UG Counselling 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The Kerala MBBS/BDS 2020 admission eligibility criteria is mentioned below.
- Candidates applying for MBBS and BDS Admission 2020 in the state must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have completed at least 17 years of age as on December 31, 2020.
- He/she should have passed class 12th in Science, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as the main subjects.
- The candidate should have secured at least 50% in 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the major subjects.
- SC/OBC/ST candidates must have at least 40% in 12th with the same subjects as that for the UR candidates.
- NEET UG Cutoff 2020 as prescribed by NTA must be secured by the candidates.
- For admission to 85% seats of government colleges and 50% seats of the private colleges, candidates need to show that they are Indian citizens of Kerala origin.
Kerala NEET UG Counselling Process:
Candidates have to register for NEET UG Counselling 2020 through online mode by filling in all the required details in the application form and uploading the scanned images of photograph, signature and other required documents. The counselling fee is Rs. 500/- for General and OBC and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST categories. The concerned authority will release a provisional merit list which contains the name of NEET qualified candidates. After the release of merit list, candidates have to go through the document verification process. Candidates must carry their original documents along with the photocopies for verification. Eligible candidates will be able to fill the options for the colleges. Based on the filled options, rank, seats availability and category, seats will be allotted to the candidates. After the final allotment of seats, candidates can remit their fees and download their admission ticket through the website. Candidates have to report to the allotted college with the required documents and fees to confirm their admission.
Documents required for Kerala MBBS Counselling 2020
- Nativity certificate.
- Class 10 or SSLC certificate as a proof for date of birth.
- Self-attested copy of Class 12 mark sheet.
- Self-attested copies of HSC or equivalent exam mark sheet.
- NCL certificate (for SEBC/OEC reservation).
- Community certificate.
- Original certificates for those claiming special reservation.
- Self-attested medical certificate (for PH candidates).