NEET PG Admission 2023
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG is a national level examination for admission to postgraduate medical courses (MD/MS/Diploma) in India. The examination is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). The NEET PG 2023 is expected to be conducted in the month of January 2023.
NEET PG 2023 Application form
The NEET PG Exam 2023 Online Application form submission date is from 7th January 2023 (3 PM Onwards) to 27th January 2023 (till 11:55 PM).
NEET PG 2023 Admit Card
The NEET PG Exam 2023 Admit Card will be issued on 27th February 2023.
NEET PG 2023 Result
The NEET PG Exam 2023 Result will be declared by 31st March 2023.
NEET PG Important Dates:
|Online Submission of Applications||7th January 2023 (3 PM Onwards) to 27th January 2023 (Till 11:55PM)|
|Edit Window for All Payment Success Applications (Any information/documents can be edited except Name, Nationality, Email, Mobile number and Test City)||30th January 2023 to 3rd February 2023|
|Final and Selective |
Edit Window to rectify Deficient/Incorrect Images (No further opportunity shall be given) 1. Photograph 2. Signatures 3. Thumb Impression
|14th February 2023 to 17th February 2023|
|Issue of Admit Card||27th February 2023|
|Examination Date||5th March 2023|
|Declaration of Result||By 31st March 2023|
|Cut-off date for completion of internship towards eligibility for NEET-PG 2023||31st March 2023|
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates pursuing MBBS Degree or have completed the MBBS from Institutions recognized by Indian Medical Council (MCI) are eligible.
- The candidate has to complete one year of internships on or before 31st March of the commencement of academic year.
- The candidate has passed his/her MBBS with minimum of 50% for general category and 45% for SC, ST and OBC category.
- Foreign Medical Graduates- Candidates who have completed MBBS degree from institutions outside India must clear the FMGE Screening test and has permanent or provisional registration with MCI can apply for the NEET-PG exam, Candidates who have completed their internships before 31st March of the commencement of academic year can also participate for NEET PG exam.
- Foreign nationals – Candidates from outside India can also write NEET-PG exam, it is not mandatory for them to have temporary registration with MCI, they can write NEET-PG exam without MCI registration, however they can opt for temporary registration with MCI by paying prescribed fees ,but the person appearing for the exam must have registered with appropriate registering authority in his/her own country ,and his/her medical qualification should be recognized by the competent authority for the concerned country.
NEET PG Examination Pattern
- The examination will be conducted in computer-based mode
- It will consist of 300 multiple choice questions
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours and 30 minutes