Important Guidelines for Choice Filling
Directorate General of Medical Education and Research, UP, Lucknow has published a notice in regard of choice filling for candidates who have registered in second round of state counseling of UP for admission in MBBS/BDS course 2020.
- Information related to receiving OTP- Candidates will have to login from their registration number and NEET roll number in order to get OTP. After login candidates will receive OTP on their registered mobile no.
- Information related to choice filling- Candidates login from their NEET roll number and OTP to fill the choices.
- Information related to choice locking- After filling the choices candidates will have to lock their choice with the same OTP mandatorily. If choice will not be locked by the candidate then he/she will not be considered as the part of counseling.
- Those candidates who are interested in taking admission in Private Medical/Dental colleges will have to find details on their own of the respective college and fees structure of that college.
- It is mandatory to join the allotted seat from the counseling of round one. If candidate doesn’t join the allotted seat then his/her security money will be forfeited.
- Candidates whose registration fees have been deposited twice can apply for fees return.
- Those candidates who have submitted their security money DD at the time of document verification and don’t want to participate in the first round of counseling can participate in the round 2 counseling.
- Candidates who haven’t participated in the counseling round-1/round-2 after document verification and have not been allotted any seat from counseling round 1/round2 can get their DD of security money from the nodal center during second round of counseling.
- Candidates will have to present their original educational/caste/other certificates in the prescribed format at the time of admission. If original documents will not be submitted by the candidates then his/her allotment will be canceled and security fees will be forfeited. It is mandatory to submit the original documents at the time of admission.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat of private Medical/Dental colleges will have to submit the DD of tuition fees of the respective college, decided by governance/minority trust, in favor of Director General Medical Education and Training, UP payable at Lucknow on the time of admission otherwise admission of the candidate will be canceled.
- After joining the allotted seat of private Medical/Dental college, the security money of the candidate will be deposited in the respective college after finishing second round of counseling.