Counseling Process Flow Chart
DNB Counselling 2019
The Centralized Online Merit Based counselling for admission to DNB (Post MBBS) and DNB (Post Diploma) courses for January 2019 Admission Session shall be conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE). Candidates those who have appeared and qualified the NEET PG 2019 and has fulfilled the eligibility criteria for admission to DNB Broad Speciality including Direct 6 years courses at various NBE accredited Medical colleges/institutes in India can participate in the DNB Counselling 2019. DNB Counselling 2019 will be organized through online mode. To appear in DNB (Post MBBS) counselling, the candidates must register with NBE through the official website (www.counseling.nbe.edu.in) and also have to fill the choice of preferences during the registration process. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and will be called further for seat allocation.The seat allotment of the available 2316 DNB seats in the Counseling is subject to the candidates being eligible in all respects and verification of their original documents during the counselling process.The seat matrix indicates the availability of 1476 seats for Unreserved category candidates, followed by 48 seats for SC Category, 36 seats for ST and 67 for the OBC Category candidates and accordingly rest of the seats are allocated among person with disability (Pwd) , woman and minority category candidates .
The DNB Counselling 2019 consists of Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment of Seat, Payment of Fee and Final Admission. The first two rounds of DNB Counselling 2019 will be conducted via online mode and the final counselling will be organized via offline mode.The indicative seat matrix for DNB (Post MBBS) – Broad Specialty including Direct 6 Years courses is available on NBE website. Final Seat matrix shall be made available during online counselling.
DNB Counselling 2019: Important Dates
Registration and filling of Choices for Round 1 Counselling
02.04.2019 – 09.04.2019
First Round Allotment
Payment of First Year Course Fee
18.04.2019 – 22.04.2019
Display of Vacant Seat Matrix after Round 1 Counselling
Second Round Allotment
Original Documents and Biometric Verification
09.05.2019 – 12.05.2019
Display of Vacant Seat Matrix after completion of Round 2 Counseling
Third Round Allotment
Joining of the allotted institute
29.05.2019 – 07.06.2019
Offline Counseling including Original Documents and Biometric Verification at NBE Office
18.06.2019 – 21.06.2019
Joining of the allotted institute after Final Round
18.06.2019 – 27.06.2019
DNB Counselling 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must possess a valid MBBS degree/Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956
- Candidates must have completed one year of internship on or before 31st March 2019.
- Candidates must have qualified NEET PG 2019.
- Candidates those who meet the eligibility criteria for admission to DNB broad Specialty that includes 6 years courses at NBE accredited medical colleges or hospitals can attend the DNB Counselling 2019.
- Candidates who are already pursuing a DNB course cannot appear for the DNB Counselling 2019 till the time they complete the prescribed course. But all those candidates who have resigned or discontinued the course for some of the other reason can appear in the DNB Counselling 2019.
- Candidates those who do not appear in his/her scheduled round of DNB Counselling 2019 through either of the options will not be allowed to participate in further rounds of counselling.
- If any kind of ineligibility is detected at any stage of the counselling then necessary actions will be taken by NBE.
- Candidates who have opted for a confirmed seat will not be allowed to participate in the further rounds of DNB Counselling 2019 no matter they join or resign from the opted seat.
DNB Counselling 2019 Process
The counselling process of DNB CET 2019 will be held in different rounds. To participate in the counselling rounds, the candidates have to register themselves through the website. Also, students are required to pay the admission fee and submit the required documents at the allotted institutes.
- Candidates after registering through the website for Round 1 counselling have to fill their choices and lock them.
- A mock seat allotment will be organized to give an idea of seat allotment to the candidates. Based on this, candidates can decide the options to be filled for Round 1Counselling.
- The seats left after the Round 1 allotment will be offered to the candidates in the second round.
- After the Round 1Counselling, the vacant seats left will be allotted in this round.
- Reordering, filling of choices and editing will be done through the official website.
- Candidates are required to submit the necessary documents at the allotted institutions within the prescribed time.
- This round of counselling will be held through offline mode at the respective venue.
- This is the last stage of seat allotment of the candidates.
- Students must not forget to submit the mandatory documents at the allotted institute.
DNB Counselling 2019 Fee
The counselling fee needs to be paid through demand draft of INR 2500 drawn in favour of the National Board of Counselling payable at New Delhi. Candidates appearing in the DNB Counselling 2019are required to bring the demand draft with them on the day of counselling at the counselling venue itself. Those candidates opting to participate in the further round of DNB Counselling 2019 online must remit their counselling fee through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card.
DNB CET Counselling 2019 is completely organized on the basis of merit positions obtained by the candidates. Candidates must bring their necessary documents with them to participate in the counselling process.
- NEET PG 2019 Result.
- Pass certificate of MBBS/MBBS degree certificate.
- Permanent registration certificate issued by state school/MCI.
- Certificate for Internship Completion.
- Higher secondary certificate as a proof for date of birth.
- Valid Identity Proof.
- Caste certificate if applicable (SC/ST/PWD/OBC) issued by the legal authority.
Candidatesthose who have been allotted with seat during the counselling process are required to deposit one-year non-refundable Course Fee amounting Rs.80000 to confirm the seat allotment. For further clarification/assistance related to DNB Centralized Merit Based Counseling, candidatescan write to NBE at email@example.com.
State Wise Counselling Information
TOP MD MS COURSES
Admission Process | State Wise Cutoff | Govt/pvt Seat Information | Fee Structure