For NEET PG 2022, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will soon begin accepting applications. In order to study at government, private, or deemed universities in India, students must pass the NEET examination. After completing Counseling, they’ll be assigned a seat at the school of their choice. Let’s know more about NEET PG 2022 Counselling in this article.
NEET PG Counselling 2022
Counseling is based solely on the rank and score on the NEET test. Medical students who wish to go to graduate school recently took the National Eligibility and Entrance Test. NEET PG results have also been announced. In contrast, counseling should begin as soon as possible.
On May 21, 2022, the National Eligibility and Entrance Test were administered. For the NEET-PG 2022 registration, the student’s scores and ranks were posted in their online accounts. Candidates have been eagerly looking forward to the start of the seat allocation process and the release of the counseling schedule for admissions to both government and private medical universities since the results were announced. Medical Counselling Committee will run the counseling process for post-graduate students based on NEET PG results. Soon, the schedule for NEET PG Medical Counselling in 2022 will be available, and registration will also begin.
NEET PG Medical Counselling Date 2022
The exact date that NEET-PG 2022 Medical Counselling registration will start has not been announced yet. Soon, the whole schedule will be made public. The counseling will go like this, and the dates will be given as soon as they are known. Check this space often for the most recent information about the NEET PG Counselling schedule for 2022.
NEET PG Medical Counselling 2022 Registration Process
The following steps should be followed by anyone interested in applying for PG Medical Counselling:
- Visit the official website of the Medical Counselling Committee at MCC.nic.in.
- On the home page, click “PG Medical Counselling”.
- There will be an opening of the online NEET-PG Medical Counselling portal for the Medical Counselling Committee.
- The home page of the site has a link to Counseling Registration 2022.
- To fill out the form, you will need the NEET-PG 2022 result, which will be released on June 1, 2022.
- Complete the registration form with the requested information.
- Use the form to upload the documents you need.
- If you have to, pay the application fee.
- The last step is to press the submit button.
- The application form will be sent for counseling registration, and the eligible candidates will be signed up for NEET-PG Counselling 2022.
- Print a copy of the application form that was sent in for future use.