The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Chennai is responsible for doing admission in professional medical courses. These admissions include both medical and dental seats in the Tamil Nadu state. State medical admission form 2022 will be published in the month of June /July. All applicants willing to take admitted to the state are supposed to apply the form with the prescribed fee. The counseling committee will take all necessary steps for counseling and admission. As you know that all admission will be on the basis of the NEET PG 2022 score.
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducted a common entrance examination of NEET PG 2022 on May 21, 2022 (Saturday) and the result is declared in the mid of June 2022.
And only NEET PG qualified candidates can apply for the counseling. If we want to know the qualifying marks for 2022 please scroll down and read the article till the end. Although there are many factors that are considered at the time of admission in medical courses. These factors are the number of seats available in the state, reservation criteria, NEET PG 2022 score, etc.
Tamil Nadu PG 2022 medical admission dates
|NEET PG Exam||May 21, 2022|
|Registration (From GR 001 to GR 7217)||To be Announced|
|Choice Filling / Locking (From GR 001 to GR 7217)||To be Announced|
|Result for round 1||To be Announced|
|The download of provisional allotment order||To be Announced|
|Reporting time||To be Announced|
Tamil Nadu PG Medical Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be a citizen of India and should have completed an MBBS degree along with the compulsory rotatory residential internship (CRRI) from Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates those who have not completed their MBBS degree from an Institute located in Tamil Nadu must show a certificate of nativity supported by a document (Passport/Aadhaar Card/Voter’s ID/Driving License).
- Candidates must have qualified NEET PG 2022 for Tamil Nadu PG Admission 2022.
- It is mandatory to complete a compulsory rotatory internship before August 31, 2022.
- The institute from where the MBBS degree is completed must be recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Candidates who possess an MBBS degree other than recognized by Dr. MGR Medical University should produce an Eligibility Certificate.
Tamil Nadu PG Medical Admission Registration Form 2022
The registration form for Tamil Nadu NEET PG Admission 2022 will be released in *Second week of October in online mode only. DME, Tamil Nadu will release the Tamil Nadu NEET PG registration form 2022 for the government as well as management quota seats. The last date to submit the Tamil Nadu PG medical application form is *the 3rd week of October 2022. Candidates seeking admission to Tamil Nadu NEET PG Admission 2022 will be required to take a printout of the registration form and send it via post to the conducting body. Tamil Nadu PG’s medical application fee is INR 3,000 which should be paid through online mode.
Documents required to be sent along with Registration Form 2022
- NEET PG 2022 scorecard.
- MBBS degree certificate and course completion certificate.
- Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship certificate.
- Final MBBS Part II Mark sheets.
- Permanent or Provisional Medical Registration Certificate issued by the MCI.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
Tamil Nadu PG 2022 medical merit list
Tamil Nadu PG 2022 medical admission merit list will be published by the DME, Chennai online. Candidates who successfully submit their online application form and meet the eligibility requirements will be included in the Tamil Nadu medical merit list 2022.
The merit list will be prepared according to:
- NEET PG/MDS 2022 scores
- Additional marks are awarded to in-service candidates.
Tamil Nadu PG 2022 medical counseling
The DME, Chennai, will conduct four rounds of Tamil Nadu PG 2022 medical counseling, including a mop-up round. The Tamil Nadu PG medical admission counseling will be done online. All candidates included in the Tamil Nadu PG 2022 medical merit list will be eligible to participate in the counseling process. Read the Tamil Nadu PG medical counseling procedure here.
- Online registration
For participation in the Tamil Nadu, PG 2022 medical counseling, candidates need to register on the official website: www.tnhealth.org/www.tnmedicalselection.org
- Once the registration process is complete, they will be directed to the application form for Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022 counseling.
- It is advised that candidates fill out the Tamil Nadu PG medical counseling application form carefully. Once the application form has been submitted, it cannot be edited.
- Next, the applicant should print a copy of the duly completed application form on A4 paper. Candidates must sign in the space provided on the Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022 application form.
- All enclosures should be attached and put in a cloth-lined A4 cover.
- The completed application form and the enclosures should be sent to the following address:
Directorate Of Medical Education
162, Periyar E.V.R High Road, Kilpauk
Chennai – 600 010
Phone No: 044-28361674
2. Payment of counseling fee
Candidates must pay the Tamil Nadu PG 2022 counseling fee before participating in the choice filling process. The non-refundable fee for participating in Tamil Nadu medical PG Degree/Diploma Courses is *1000/- that is to be remitted online by candidates, and the fee should be remitted by using a Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
3. Filling choices of course and college
Candidates must select their preferred choice of college and specialization. The steps to do the same are provided below
- All eligible candidates must fill out a choice form online to indicate their preferences (course/college).
- The registered users must log in to their accounts and fill out the choices before the deadline
- Two confirmation pop-ups will be displayed before the choices are locked
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number provided by the candidate.
- Once the choices are locked, candidates must print out their submitted choices.
- The candidates’ options will be locked automatically if they do not lock them before the last date.
4. Seat allotment
- As part of the selection process, the Selection Committee creates a seat allocation list based on the choices filled out by candidates and their rankings in the Tamil Nadu PG medical counseling State Merit List. The list of allotted candidates will be published on the website (www.nmedicalselection.org/www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in)
5. Downloading the call letter
- Once the tuition fee has been successfully paid, the candidate will need to log in (using his/her login ID and password) in order to download the provisional allotment order.
6. Reporting to the allotted college
- The selected candidates should report to the assigned institute with all their documents on the scheduled date and time.
You can approach Your Chanakya to get a better direction related to your medical counseling.